- 15 oz. can black beans, low-sodium, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can white kidney beans, low-sodium, drained and rinsed
- 28 oz. can organic diced tomatoes, low-sodium
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup filtered water or low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 lb. spaghetti squash
**If you want to add meat to this dish, you can brown ground turkey and add it to the crockpot with the rest of the ingredients!
Preheat the oven 350 degrees. Slice squash in half lengthwise, spoon out the seeds, sprinkle with sea salt and garlic powder and place skin side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes until tender to touch, remove from oven and scrape out insides with a fork, set aside.
Place all other ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Layer spaghetti squash in the bottom of mason jars, about 1/3 of the way up, and then add the chili mixture to fill the rest of the jar. Seal and refrigerate for an easy grab-n-go lunch or dinner!